Zumiez Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ZUMZ)
View the Zumiez stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ZUMZ stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Zumiez Inc. Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls ZUMZ stock analysis uses latest quarter 2019 Q2 financial data like Zumiez revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Zumiez valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Zumiez stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy ZUMZ stock?
- Zumiez's revenue growth came in at 13.9% in 2018-04.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 6.7.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.01, Zumiez is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Retail-Wholesale sector.
- Zumiez generates a high return on invested capital of 11.8.
Should you sell ZUMZ stock?
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -3.6.
Zumiez Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Zumiez stock analysis to ascertain how ZUMZ stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of ZUMZ stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Zumiez revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Zumiez stock.